In my house there is no such thing as too many eggs. There are eggs at breakfast: scrambled, poached, fried in butter, whisked into pancake or waffle batter and sealed into slabs of french toast. There are eggs at lunch: hard boiled, in sandwiches, sliced over salads, and atop sauteed greens on toast (which is a lunch idea that honestly deserves a post of its very own!). And now there are eggs at dinner.
Tag Archives | Vegetarian
I am working on mushrooms right now. I am trying to teach the Bean to love them. What is it about kids and mushrooms? What do the little folk have against them? Is it the taste? The texture? The whole fungus thing? Or maybe I’m blaming the poor mushrooms when I should be blaming myself: should I have been pureeing portobellos when the Bean was new to solids?
Whatever the source of mushroom aversion, I am determined that my Bean will overcome it. And this just may be the recipe that clinches it.
SEARCH THE SITE
LIVE KITCHEN FEED
FAMILY FOOD RESOURCES
- Holiday Cooking Shortcuts with Bonne Maman Jams December 12, 2016
- Basil Beef & Mushroom Rice Bowls October 5, 2016
- Beef Kofta With Tahini Sauce (and a Cookbook Giveaway) June 15, 2016
- Quinoa Crunch Cereal and a Healthy Cookbook Giveaway May 4, 2016
- Purple Carrot Soup November 1, 2013
- One Skillet Sweet ‘n Salty Chicken Thighs June 9, 2015
- White Girl Dahl (Indian-Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato and Coconut Stew) September 16, 2015
- Cooking for Beansprout, Part I: An Intro and a Giveaway! September 22, 2014