Can we just press pause for a moment and reflect on the fact that it is October 30th today. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? Where did October go? Not to mention September and August. Am I allowed to swear on here? Shit, shit, shit. I have this really cruddy sense of dread over the impending winterdom. Kiwi says I have to stop being so depressive about it all, but really it seems like just yesterday that I was shovelling snow and desperately looking forward to summer, and bam! summer is done, fall is half done too, and there are Christmas decorations at Target. Boo. Hoo. Hoo. Continue Reading →
Archive | Musings and Fun Stuff RSS feed for this section
SEARCH THE SITE
75 SCHOOL LUNCH IDEAS!
SUBSCRIBE today and get a free LUNCHBOX CHEAT SHEET!
LIVE KITCHEN FEED
FAMILY FOOD RESOURCES
- Holiday Cooking Shortcuts with Bonne Maman Jams December 12, 2016
- Basil Beef & Mushroom Rice Bowls October 5, 2016
- Beef Kofta With Tahini Sauce (and a Cookbook Giveaway) June 15, 2016
- Quinoa Crunch Cereal and a Healthy Cookbook Giveaway May 4, 2016
- Purple Carrot Soup November 1, 2013
- One Skillet Sweet ‘n Salty Chicken Thighs June 9, 2015
- White Girl Dahl (Indian-Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato and Coconut Stew) September 16, 2015
- Cooking for Beansprout, Part I: An Intro and a Giveaway! September 22, 2014