In my house there is no such thing as too many eggs. There are eggs at breakfast: scrambled, poached, fried in butter, whisked into pancake or waffle batter and sealed into slabs of french toast. There are eggs at lunch: hard boiled, in sandwiches, sliced over salads, and atop sauteed greens on toast (which is a lunch idea that honestly deserves a post of its very own!). And now there are eggs at dinner.
Archive | Egg night RSS feed for this section
SEARCH THE SITE
75 SCHOOL LUNCH IDEAS!
SUBSCRIBE today and get a free LUNCHBOX CHEAT SHEET!
LIVE KITCHEN FEED
FAMILY FOOD RESOURCES
- Holiday Cooking Shortcuts with Bonne Maman Jams December 12, 2016
- Basil Beef & Mushroom Rice Bowls October 5, 2016
- Beef Kofta With Tahini Sauce (and a Cookbook Giveaway) June 15, 2016
- Quinoa Crunch Cereal and a Healthy Cookbook Giveaway May 4, 2016
- Purple Carrot Soup November 1, 2013
- One Skillet Sweet ‘n Salty Chicken Thighs June 9, 2015
- White Girl Dahl (Indian-Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato and Coconut Stew) September 16, 2015
- Easy Chicken, Kale & Goat Cheese Enchiladas November 13, 2014