While I was writing this blog post for you, the Bean ate a leaf.
Ok, she didn’t quite eat a leaf, but she picked a leaf from a tree in our yard, and took a couple of hefty bites.
I quickly fished the masticated leaf bits out of her mouth, and contemplated a call to poison control or whatever it’s called, but she assured me—in the way that only a three year old can provide assurance—that she didn’t actually swallow.
Phew, I suppose.
Except she now knows the attention-grabbing power of eating garden greenery. Bean: 1. Mama: zero. Continue Reading →